Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Hurt Locker

I really enjoyed this movie, it held my attention and it was just a good movie overall. This movie made me realize that we have a lot of  heroes . This made me feel that i need to care a little more about people out in war. I have so much respect for them. My favorite part was when he was playing with the little boy. I always like the begin of the movie i m just sad that the one guy died so soon i wasn't expecting that. This movie has a lot shooting which i don't mind i'm just happy its not a lot of blood. They made this  a very realistic movie and its easy to just follow along with it. I learned that you really have to watch your surroundings. I also learned that people who went out to war really had to put in work. This movie is very graphic and emotional. 
I feel that the title means when a serves man dies his stuff goes into box and they saying it hurts because they are losing people they are close to.


No comments:

Post a Comment