Jerusalem In the Woods
This made me feel some type of way. I really didn't know how to feel, but I did like the movie a little bit. This movie was a little depressing in my opinion. I really like the guy who took control of everything. I think if I was there then it would have giving me some type of hope. I liked him because he was a fighter and he cared about others and not just himself. I like how he had control and how he kept things in order (well sometimes).
Something I learned is that in hard times everyone needs to stick together and not give up on each other. I also learned that even doe things are bad at the moment things will get better within time and that you just have to give it time and not give up. "Keep your eyes on the prize".
I would recommend this to movie to people who like old fashion movies and who like history. This is a good movie to watch in history, but not all in one sitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment