I felt that this was a good movie because it opened my eyes and showed me that anyone can make a change. This film had good picture and it also kept my attention.
I think Jackie Robinson did help this country. He showed us how to stick to what we believe in and also he help make a change in sports and racism. He never gave up on his dream no matter what he was put through. I think that takes a lot for a person to do. A lesson that we should take from this is don't give up on your dream and even when things get tough stick it through.
I might use Jackie Robinson values to face my own barriers in a couple different ways. One of his values I would use is courage. I would use courage because I feel that it would make me a better person also it would help me stand up for what I believe in. Another value I would use is Commitment because I would finish somethings that I start. Also it would teach me how to start something and finish it and give it 100%. I feel that these two values will help me in life and make things less complicated.
Jackie Robinson once said,"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" I feel that it means no matter who you are and what you do its all about how you affect the lives others. I agree because you can be billionaire and not mean anything to someone but you can be poor and have a big impact on everyone around you and you may not have everything but you are showing people that you don't need it and that you are making it.
No comments:
Post a Comment