My Introduction
Hi My Name is Shamable C. But I go by Mable. A Good Word to describe me is misunderstood. I love to run track and i plan on running track in college. I want to go to college so I can become a teacher in early childhood education. I love kids and cant wait to work with them. I like the freedom that we have in school and how some of the class are like college classes and make you feel like you are in college. I like going to school games and I love when we have pep a rally's . The only thing i hate about school is the pointless drama and the bullying that goes on. I Think it is very petty and some people should just learn how to grow up. I don't think i could make it through school with out my favorite teachers. They always helped me keep my head on straight. They are very pretty ladies who been through almost every thing. They are great and they teach one of my favorite classes and that's English. My least favorite class is history. I think its pretty boring and some times i never understand why I have to learn it. But I figure its all just for the best.
Am I Proud of the Humanity or Disappointed in Humanity?
I am a little disappointed in the humanity today because of some of things that's going wrong around me. I feel that there is so much hate going around and not enough love going around. There are to many people going around killing each other and not enough people trying to help each other. So many people Are going to violence for the answer and its not doing anything for us but putting more people into graves. I feel that some of us need to become more closer with each other and for people to put away there guns.I think to many people are walking around angry and not knowing how to express their selfs.
No comments:
Post a Comment